Technical Service Assistant
- Scheduling and rescheduling travel arrangements for field service personnel.
- Assisting with paperwork needed for management of the Assembly floor as well as the Service department.
- Backup for receptionist, answering calls when necessary.
- Helping to write technical quotes for service visits and parts.
- Working within the company MRP system to schedule and track parts.
- Proactively following up with customers regarding service visits and parts delivery.
- Be familiar with manufacturing and assembly processes used in the fabrication of automated machinery.
- High School Diploma or GED, Associate Degree or equivalent desired. Technical background or degree a plus.
- Good computer skills, primarily Microsoft office.
- Familiar with MRP systems.
- Previous service/parts administration a plus.
- Excellent communication skills when communicating within the organization as well as when communicating with customers.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Attention to detail is important.
- Work as part of a team and the need to be flexible.
- Bring a positive attitude.
- The ability to work in an organized manner and be able to cope with pressure on occasions.
- Be prepared to work overtime when required.
- Assist with tasks in other parts of the plant, as required.