Vision System Technology / Technical Support Specialist
The candidate will manage a product line of camera based product inspection systems for pharmaceutical packaging equipment. Responsibilities include system setups, field installations, customer technical support, and customer technical training.
- Associate degree in an IT related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in automation industry preferred.
- PLC/PC programming experience a plus.
- Must have the technical skills to perform teach-ins and configure vision inspection systems.
- Specify appropriate systems by testing customer products and requirements.
- Promote vision products at a pre-sales level.
- Must have excellent customer service.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Documentation skills for qualification support and knowledge base.
- Basic electrical knowledge and ability to read electrical schematics.
- Estimated 25% travel time for installations, training, sales support.
- German or Spanish speaking a plus.