The small footprint thermoformer that delivers superior flexibility, precision, and speed through state-of-the-art engineering.
The TF1 offers many state-of-the-art features, which makes it the preferred small footprint pharmaceutical blister packaging machine. Designed using servo technology for all station movements, the TF1 is flexible to set up and run, as well as efficient and quiet. Built with cleaning and GMP standards in mind, this machine also offers quick change tooling. Although the footprint is small, it is capable of producing in excess of 80 large HUD blisters per minute.
The TF1 is configurable and has no line shaft. Click here to see a demonstration of the expandable feed area.
Take a moment to review the tooling, standard features and options available for the TF1.
- Tool-less change-over
- Tooling is completely tested at Pharmaworks prior to shipping (Pharmaworks is committed to keeping a running TF1 in-house for tool testing)
- A setup and testing sheet is provided with each tool set, reflecting factory recommended parameters. This is essential to quick and efficient start-up of new tooling.
- Servo driven stations (NO LINE SHAFT)
- Servo indexing (with integrated print registration)
- Ability to adjust station stroke and pressure while running machine (Dynamic seal pressure adjustment)
- Contact heating
- Modular feed area
- Auto-lift seal station
- Single blister reject (Assumes single blister format)
- Selective forming (ability to control individual cavities forming)
- Vision (scanware spectra-lite color system for product inspection). B&W system available as well
- Vision (scanware pri-con print verification system)
- Feeders (manual feed trays, flood feeders, dedicated feeders)
- Base and Lidding low roll level detection
- Cold forming
- Various printer systems can be easily integrated to the TF1
|Max. Format Range||90mm x 130mm|
|Max. Forming Depth||25mm|
|Max. Base Material Roll Size||500mm|
|Max Lid Roll Size||300mm|
|Length||3946 mm (includes 1365mm feed area)|
|Width||1209mm with cabinet open|
|Height||1815 (top of HMI)|
|Voltage||220-240 VAC, Three Phase|
|Amperage||25-35 Amps (dependent on subsystems)|
|Compressed Air||100 PSI @ 10 CFM|
The TF1 is Configurable and Has No Line Shaft!
Modular Design & servo driven stations allow the feed area to be easily expanded.