You will work in-house as a member of the team with mechanical and electrical engineers to develop machine control strategies and in the field to troubleshoot new and existing machines. Interface directly with the customer concerning control issues.
- Minimum educational requirement is a 2 year technical degree.
- Ability to troubleshoot alone at a customer site; diagnose and know how to define resources required.
- Ability to travel 80% of the time, including some international.
- An outstanding customer service attitude is required.
- Mechanically minded but with programming experience using ladder logic based software is needed.