The candidate will develop programs for packaging equipment which requires automation control (PLC ladder logic), motion control (servo, stepper and AC motors), and operator interface (HMI). You will support vendor testing to ensure satisfaction and that all expectations are met. For each project, you will develop the entire electrical design from concept to wiring diagrams to programming through implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering; (minimum 2 year technical degree plus equivalent experience); graduate school may be a plus.
- PLC/HMI experience (AB preferred) is needed.
- Servo motion control experience required.
- Experience building cam profiles from scratch is needed.
- Keen troubleshooting ability required.
- Mechanical aptitude a plus.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time, some international.