The job is based on first shift and requires building complete thermoformer packaging machines, assemblies and/or subassemblies. It is essential the person appointed can work flexible hours, when required, and be prepared to work overtime as and when customer requirements demand.
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associate Degree or equivalent desired.
- Formal training in mechanical assembly / machining required.
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices.
- Ability to understand mechanical drawings and blueprints a must.
- Experience with pneumatics and an understanding of fundamental electricity.
- Experience of building machinery, preferably packaging equipment. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry a plus.